Open Access publishing does have its costs. Since PAGEPress does not have subscription charges for its research content it can defray publishing costs from the Article Processing Charges (APC). This is because PAGEPress believes that the interests of the scientific community can best be served by an immediate, worldwide, unlimited, open access to the full text of research articles. Information regarding authors’ payment are not made available to editors and reviewers ensuring that they cannot be influenced in their selection of papers for publication by payment conditions or limitations. Many of our journals does not requires APC, as they are fully supported by Scientific Societies and/or Universities.
JOURNALS WITH STANDARD FEE - € 600,00 (plus VAT when applicable)
- Audiology Research
- Chest Disease Reports
- Dermatology Reports
- Health Psychology Research
- Hematology Reports
- Infectious Disease Reports
- International Journal of Plant Biology
- Journal of Public Health Research
- Mental Illness
- Neurology International
- Orthopedic Reviews
- Pediatric Reports
- Rare Tumors
- Rheumatology Reports
- Thalassemia Reports
- Veterinary Science Development
JOURNALS WITH SPECIAL FEES
- European Journal of Histochemistry € 850,00 (plus VAT, when applicable).
- Archivio Italiano di Urologia e Andrologia
- Oncology Reviews € 700,00 (plus VAT, when applicable).
- Journal of Biological Research
- La Pediatria Medica e Chirurgica €500 (plus VAT, when applicable)
- Journal of Limnology €500 (plus VAT, when applicable)
- Geospatial Health €500 (plus VAT, when applicable) (Members of the Global Network for Geospatial Health are eligible for a 50% discount)
- Italian Journal of Agronomy: € 400,00 (plus VAT, when applicable)
- Clinics and Practice €400 (plus VAT, when applicable)
- Journal of Public Health in Africa: € 400,00 standard fee; € 200,00 to authors coming from developing countries (see below) (plus VAT, when applicable).
- European Journal of Translational Myology €250 (plus VAT, when applicable)
- Journal of Entomological and Acarological Research €250 (plus VAT, when applicable)
- the Journal of Agricultural Engineering, the Open Journal of Archaeometry and the Italian Journal of Food Safety: € 300,00 (plus VAT, when applicable).
- Acetic Acid Bacteria
- Acque Sotterranee - Italian Journal of Groundwater
- Advances in Oceanography and Limnology
- Bollettino della Società Entomologica Italiana
- Emergency Care Journal
- Healthcare in Low-resource Settings
- Italian Journal of Medicine
- Journal of Nucleic Acids Investigation
- Journal of Xenobiotics
- MAP Kinase
- Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases
- Microbiologia Medica
- Microbiology Research
- Nursing Reports
- Optometry Reports
- Research in Psychotherapy: Psychopathology, Process and Outcome
- Surgical Techniques Development
- Translational Medicine Reports
- Veins and Lymphatics
- Wine Studies
Our fees cover costs for submission; peer-review process; copyediting; rapid publication upon acceptance; different format of publication (HTML, PDF, XML); submission to several Open Access archives, indexes and catalogs. At submission, each author must confirm that his willingness to pay our Article Processing Fee for publication.
Please note that our fees does not include taxes; private residents in the European Union must add 4% as Value-Added Tax (VAT). European Institutions and Organizations (outside Italy) paying the fee on behalf of authors can avoid payment of additional taxes providing their VAT registration number.
According to the United Nations list of Least Developed Countries (LCDs) available from: http://www.unohrlls.org/en/ldc/25/. Authors coming from those countries are entitled to ask for a discount.
A “Formal Request for discount” has to be forwarded to the Managing Editor, after receiving the acceptance letter. The Editorial Committee will then evaluate the merits of each individual case.
Methods of Payment
Professional copyediting can help authors improve the presentation of their work and increase its chances of being taken on by a publisher. In case you feel that your manuscript needs a professional English language copyediting checking language grammar and style, you can find a reliable revision service at Charlesworth Author Services. This service is available as well to authors who do not submit their manuscript to our journals.